Author: Qatar Stories
- Hamad International Airport (HIA) installed vending machines with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) across key passenger touchpoints throughout the terminal. The newly introduced ...
- Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) has announced plans to introduce saliva-based COVID-19 tests for children from Sunday 20 September as part of ...September 15, 2020
- The Olympic Cycling Track, on Al Khor Rd, broke a Guinness World Records title for the Longest continuous cycle path with a ...September 5, 2020
Supreme Committee for Crisis Management on Phase Four of the Gradual Lifting of Coronavirus RestrictionsThe Supreme Committee for Crisis Management thanks both citizens and residents for their commitment to adhering to the precautionary measures to combat ...August 26, 2020
- Today is World Humanitarian Day and a special tribute this year is being paid to health workers & social workers who have ...
- The Public Works Authority ‘Ashghal’ has announced the opening of the submission entries for the Green Award for year 2020, which is ...
- The Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MoCI), in co-operation with Nasser Bin Khaled Automobiles, has announced the recall of Mercedes-Benz C Class, ...
Indian Ambassador HE Dr.Deepak Mittal and Ms. T. Angeline Premalatha (Counsellor Indian Embassy) Visited Gas ...Indian Ambassador HE Dr.Deepak Mittal and Ms. T. Angeline Premalatha (Counsellor Indian Embassy) Visited Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) Secretariat.
Qatar Corona Virus Cases Update
23 Oct 2020, 6:35 AM (GMT)
A virtual travel guide on Qatar. This page aims to give you a broad overview of Qatar’s art, culture,people, environment, tourism and more.